Cyber Security Defence Operations Analyst
The most successful automotive company, biggest producers of premium cars and the world's largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles. Located in Singapore as their regional hub to oversee business development and also maintaining a large and significant IT hub along with a regional logistics centre which supplies to the Asia-Pacific region.
My client is looking for a Cyber Security Defensive Operation Analyst to provide holistic support towards incident management team. And this particular role will be supporting stakeholders in The Greater China and being able to articulate Cybersecurity technical terms in Mandarin fluently is crucial as you will be the first point of contact.
On the day-to-day basis, you will be conducting technical analysis and triage based on triggered alerts, in-depth analysis and processing of Open Source Threat Intelligence (OSINT) and working closely with Threat Intelligence team to enhance contextualization capabilities and improve monitoring scope.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Networking, Engineering or other computer-related fields of study
- One or more of the following professional certification will be beneficial: CGEIT, GCIH or similar
- Proficient understanding of cyber and IT security risk, threat, and prevention measure
- Good understanding of Threat Intelligence utilization
- Good knowledge of security standards
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and ability to display analytical skills
- Experience in a corporate or enterprise environment, engaging with and responding to a diverse array of internal stakeholders, including senior management
- Splunk knowledge is beneficial
- Able to converse in English and able to articulate cybersecurity technical terms in Mandarin fluently as you will be the first point of contact for the Great China region
- Fresh graduates are welcomed, and may offer junior role with career progression/development