Cyber Security Architect - Singapore
European multi-national company is currently looking for a Cyber Security Architect as part of the global team to work on the implementation of the organisation's security architecture.
In essence, this role compasses the following but not limited to: -
- Outline a roadmap for cyber security baseline controls for datacentre and cloud environment
- Full participation and involvement in relation to architectural standards for cyber security
- To be the advisor and to influence team members in supporting transformation
- Work alongside with Development teams on security threats
- At least 5 years of experience in AWS and Azure cloud security
- Experience in Datacentre design, cloud, containerisation as part of DevOps
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP, or other relevant industry certifications
- Able to demonstrate understanding and though process of cloud and datacentre architectures
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).