Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. We tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
- Design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
- Provide services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Assist with performing capability assessments, developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic remediation strategies
- Identify/evaluate business and technology risks
- Design and implement appropriate controls, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Employ a structured approach to project delivery to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting
We're Looking For:
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and/or their double degree counterparts or equivalent degrees.
- At least two years of Cyber Security related work experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).