My client is a leader in the Semiconductor space and is looking to hire a Customer Support Manager for their team. This headcount will be based in Yokohama Japan and is only available to candidates from that area. Ideally this candidate will have 8 years of experience in a Sales Operations environment and 3 years of managerial experience in leading in a matrix reporting system.
- Acts as the point of contact for the Japan team to the global Sales Operations team and other customers and will liaise with Planning, Accounting, Trade Compliance, regional Sales teams
- Makes sure that all team KPIs are being met to keep in line with overall company objectives that drive the needed performance
- Identifies and helps in workflow improvements with Management.
- Driving worldwide sales to new and existing customers via various channels to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Identify new opportunities and make contact with interested clients
- Ensures that customer data in CRM and ERP systems are accurate and follows company protocol and processes.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (written, spoken and reading)
- Have experience working in an MNC with matrix reporting structure (preferably with the US)
- Ideally some experience in a Semiconductor environment would be ideal
- Familiar with Oracle
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance