CRM IT Solutions Lead - SME in SFDC Platform

  • Location

    Singapore

  • Sector:

    Information Technology

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    S$12000 - S$15000 per month + Yearly Bonus

  • Contact:

    Rosette Chong

  • Contact email:

    rosette.chong@voltasia.com.sg

  • Job ref:

    BBBH9824_1634876039

  • Published:

    about 1 month ago

  • Expiry date:

    2021-11-21

  • Consultant:

    #

CRM IT Solutions Lead - SME in SFDC Platform - Singapore

Our client is a major international brand who is looking for a technical CRM specialist to drive one of the CRM commercial projects.

Th responsibilities for this role include working alongside with BAs, developers and stakeholders to design and implement CRM solutions. This is a crucial role as it involves CRM integration and implementation. Therefore, technical knowledge and experience is required to lead the effort to document technical requirements, architecture and design of deployment and integration of CRM solution.

The core responsibilities is focused on setting standards for the development and integration of CRM solution and being hands-on with the technical aspects of this role together with Enterprise Architect team, partners and vendors. This will take up about 70% of the work scope, whereas the rest of the 30% will focus on collaboration with other BUs, business process improvement and technical leadership for the team and to the business.

Requirements:

  • Proven track record with large-scale Salesforce projects
  • 10 years of experience in systems development and integration with 5 years in Salesforce development and systems integration with large and complex third-party vendors
  • Salesforce Certifications required; Admin Advanced, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, System Architect, Technical Architect, Mulesoft Developer
  • Understanding and knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and Data model
  • Agile Development methodologies

Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).