Client Communications Manager
A renowned global financial MNC, with a strong presence across US, Europe, Middle East and SEA in which they have been successful for more than a decade. They are seeking a Client Communications Manager who would be responsible for responsible for implementing and optimising engagement, retention and loyalty marketing campaigns. The main objective is to increase average revenue per client, upsell/cross-sell revenue, number of active clients.
- Own the engagement, retention and loyalty strategies based on customer behaviour, data, best practices and business needs.
- Liaise with and gather data across departments and platforms to understand and analyse various customer segments
- Spearhead initiatives that streamline and offer better customer experience and loyalty
- Build and optimise the customer lifecycle journey for all customers - drive business outcomes across all stages - new client, active, retention/churned etc
- Use various cross-selling/upselling marketing strategies to drive conversions through our channels
- Be up-to-date with CRM, retention and loyalty marketing best practices for our industry
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key campaign/project metrics to manager, stakeholders and team members
- Assist Head of Marketing Communications on pulling reports for monthly presentations to the wider business
- Manage external agencies and media owners, including regular evaluation of workflow and processes
- Educate stakeholders during monthly regional sales presentations on retention marketing support for each regions by illustrating on efforts to improve retention metrics, what went well and what can be done next.
- Work with Head of Marketing Communications to manage budgets and KPIs and own all retention targets and budgets.
- Propose A/B testing plans to ensure constant learning and evolvement of retention tactics
- Work across wider marketing teams to enhance conversion tracking, attribution model and marketing analytics capabilities
- Ensure direct reports execute planned business communications in a timely manner
- Work closely with regional and country marketing managers across the globe, ensuring regional projects planned are completed within timelines.
- Crafting and document processes and frameworks to streamline and improve internal work processes
- Manage and support specialists across client communications to launch client comms that drive user acquisition, engagement and retention at scale\
- 5+ years of experience in loyalty marketing or CRM marketing
- Degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications or other advertising subjects preferred
- Familiar with loyalty and retention programs, customer lifecycle/journey and CRM
- Extensive experience in using Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Braze experience a plus)
- Great understanding of tracking and attribution logic
- Experience in media and campaign planning, execution and presentation
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).