My client is one of the industry leaders globally within the food industry. With a reach across the globe and partnerships with several key players within the food manufacturing industry, they are currently looking for a hands-on and experienced communications manager to be the focal point for all global communications effort.
About the Job:
You will be taking on the role of a Corporate Communications Manager, spearheading all internal communications and engagement projects for the APAC region. You will be an individual contributor, working intimately with stakeholders globally to steer the business within the APAC region on the same path as the global business. The scope of the job includes:
- End-to-end project management of rolling out and implementing global communications strategies
- Content creation to drive internal engagement based on corporate objective
- Manage and collaborate with internal MarComms team and external vendors
- End-to-end management of employee engagement related events
- Sales presentation support
- Kickstart and continuous development of regular data-driven marketing reports
- At least 5 years experience in corporate/internal/employee communications in a highly matrix environment
- Candidates with portfolio of past projects will be prioritised
- Experience working with senior management (regional directors/CXOs)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).