Contract (Till Dec 2023)
Senior Exec/Assistant Mgr - Controlling (FPA)
- Develop operative plans including planning coordination, taking into consideration market conditions, planning premises, foreign exchange developments and company's guidelines.
- Lead and coordinate monthly actual financials reporting process with all relevant departments to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Analyse revenue trends, profit margins, foreign exchange effects and cost variances.
- Review cash flow forecasts to ensure timely and effective hedging and cash management activities.
- Review and distribute internal/external financial reports to all stakeholders.
- Monitor budgets and provide timely alerts when actual spending trend deviates from set targets ensuring approved budgets are closely adhered to.
- Review monthly expense reports and analyse deviations to set targets.
- Work closely with logistics/operations to improve financial and business processes to increase overall profitability
- Assist in all other projects
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with min 5yrs FPA experience from MNCs/logistics related industries
- Strong financial analysis, problem solving skills and ability to work independently under time pressure.
- Good communication, presentation and intercultural skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Data Warehouse (Cognos TM1) and SAP advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Accounting, IFRS and tax regulations.