Contract 6 months: Senior Executive Cash Management SEA Pacific
Regional Treasury Centre Singapore (RTCS)
1. Execute dispositioning and cash pool functions for entities in SEA Pacific
- Daily and mid-long term cash positioning and mid-long term cash flow planning for SEA Pacific entities.
- Develop centre of competence for cash management in the region. - Point of contact for the region in cash management topics.
- Support the implementation of multi-location ICS controls and testing in accordance with Daimler global standards.
- Support the process documentation of appropriate ICS, compliance assessment of day-to-day processes for RTCS scope entities.
- Implement and maintain cash pools in the region, including tax and compliance, pricing and limits.
- Regular review of transactional fee pricing Regional bank relationship management with Cash Management Banks 2) Support General Manager in negotiations of cash pool documentation, and transactional pricing for entities in SEA Pacific
3) Ensure ICS compliant Treasury processes in Dispositioning and Cash Management (Cash Pools).
4) HQ liaison partner for Dispositioning and Cash Pools topics in SEA Pacific region.
5) Develop and implement innovation in processes and improvements in forecasting.
6) Support regional Treasury projects - Administer and support for Cash Dispositioning tools and systems
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting with min 5 years Finance and Treasury experience, or Corporate Accounting, Derivative/Treasury Accounting/Audit , regulatory and accounting & tax advisory
- Strong knowledge of technical aspects of Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Use Data Analytics, Power BI to optimize operational processes and workflows efficiency
- Deliver innovative ideas/solutions to support the setup of a new digital cloud-based platform
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office applications
- High degree of reliability and independence, and a strong team player