I am looking out for Korean and Japanese speakers for exciting Content Review Analyst roles based in Penang, Malaysia. You will be in charge of reviewing, monitoring, and filtering digital media content with quality and speed. Your work in policy and guideline compliance will help cultivate a strong community around our client's brand.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Screening, monitoring, approving, and labelling digital content in compliance with our client's policies and guidelines
- Investigating and resolving issues reported on social media (such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content)
- Reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and within quality standards
- Gaining increased knowledge about in-house social media products and community standards
- Using market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to scope scalable solutions to improve digital community support
- Identifying inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting solutions
- Recognizing trends and patterns to escalate to our client's global team
You will ideally have:
- Good grasp of written and spoken Japanese or Korean
- A strong social media skillset
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).