- Market leading European, professional services company
- Seeking Consultant to perform Pen tests , Vulnerability assessments with cyber security consulting skills
- Permanent opportunity with good benefits
Scope - The candidate will be responsible for performing vulnerability assessments and penetration tests for clients and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate must be familiar with industry accepted tools and methodologies and possess passion for cyber security and new technologies.
- Perform Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessment for IT, OT and IOT domain on web application, network infrastructure etc.
- Perform source code reviews
- Assist in Cyber Security Consulting and Risk Assessments
- Prepare proposals for Security Assessment projects
- Timely completion of assessment and submission of assessment reports
- Present security vulnerability reports to clients
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in cyber security, IT/OT/IOT security related products with proven experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Possess certification in Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or CREST (CRT)
- Familiar with Internationally Accepted Pen Testing methodologies
- Proficient with various penetration testing tools such as Burp, Nessus, Nexpose, Web Inspect, Fortify etc.
- Certification in Ethical Hackers (CEH), Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) would be an added advantage
- Able to work independently or with virtual teams
- Good communication, presentation and reporting abilities
- Willing to travel within ASEAN occasionally
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).