Facility Manager - Manufacturing Plant (based in JB, Malaysia)
A international electronic manufacturing company is expanding their business and opening a new manufacturing plant in Johor Bahru. With such expansion we are looking for Facility Manager. This role is a great opportunity for those who like to build things from scratch and be the pioneer member.
Facility Managers responsibility will start from the construction phase later transitioning into Facility management once the construction is completed.
- Responsible for the New Factory project implementation, review of planning and design
- In charge of Project Management, overseeing progress, construction method, material specification
- Experienced in managing both Greenfield and Brownfield manufacturing projects, preferably electronics projects
- Strong track record of team management
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in Chinese will be an added advantage to liaise with counterpart.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun