Computer Vision Engineer (Mid level and Senior positions)
This is an exciting opportunity that will appeal to all sports fans. My clients are looking for 2 x Computer vision Engineers (Mid-level and Senior) to come in and join their team here in Singapore. They focus on Analytics in Sport and try to increase performance for all their customers around the globe. The successful candidates will have at least 4 years of experience working in Computer Vision projects. Be an expert on C/C++, and have good experience with OpenCV.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to enhance the company products
- Keep up to date with the latest technological advances in Computer Vision and implement this into your work
- Design and develop algorithms for real time processing
- Work with the rest of the Data team to ensure maximum productivity
- Masters degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
- At least 4 years knowledge working in any aspect of Computer Vision / Image Processing / Signal Processing
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Extensive experience with OpenCV and Python
- Previous exposure to image classification and feature extraction
- Previous experience in Machine Learning/Deep learning Technologies
- Solid mathematical background
- Great communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).