Competence Development manager - (Chemical plant Operations & Maintenance)
- International Business
- Leadership role
- Exciting scope and exposure
I am currently handling a confidential and an exciting mandate with a leading International Chemicals Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a leadership role of a Competency Development Manager, that will be based in Singapore. Reporting to Operations Director, this role will be in charge of leading the development and implementation of competence development processes and programs for Engineers and Staffs within Operations, Maintenance, Reliability, Process and the Planning teams.
- Bachelors / Masters from a recognised university
- Solid years of experience in related role within Chemicals / Pharma / Process Plant / Petrochemicals / Refineries plant operations
- Experience and knowledge in design, development and implementation of technology aided development programs and competence management framework
- Team leadership Capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer
A leadership chair, Exciting scope, and an attractive offer is on the table for the right candidate.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).