Commissioning Engineer - PLC | Power Electronics | Power Generation | Switchgears
My client is a leading International name who provide Power Controls Solutions for a broad range of niche industry verticals. They are currently to looking hire a suitable candidate for their Commissioning team, who will be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this role will be responsible for commissioning support for clients in Singapore and in South East Asia. Despite Regional Coverage, the candidate will be fully focusing on the clientele in Singapore.
Key Areas of Focus - Commissioning
- Commissioning support for a range of control modules and related systems for Power Generation, Engine related applications
- Integration of custom SCADA for Power Management Systems for Generators and Distribution Circuits
- On Site customer trainings and usage instructions
Key areas of Focus - Design
- Assist in design of control system
- Design of PLC / SCADA / Single Line and Circuit Diagrams
Yes, the role also has some responsibilities within the R&D Design team, ensuring that the solutions meet the customer's requirements.
Other areas of Focus
- Technical Equipment Maintenance
- Work closely with the Marketing and R&D Team to communicate feedback from customers and suggest future improvement
- Diploma / Degree / Masters from a recognized University in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical discipline or related
- 2 to 7 years of onsite - commissioning / testing and application / technical support / technical service experience within Power Controls, Power Generation, Power Systems, Automation Industry verticals
- Knowledge and experience in working with Power controls for Engines, Compressors and related Industrial Equipments
- Knowledge in PLC | SCADA or Microprocessor based controls AND Switchgears
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on offer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who is well known for their innovative products and solutions for niche industry verticals. The role offers an attractive package and an excellent set of benefits along with an accelerated career growth pathway.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).