This is an enriching opportunity to work as a Cognos BI and Java Developer based in Singapore. You will continue to be hands-on with data/dimensional modelling using Cognos Framework Manager. In addition, you will be client-facing and help the team meet urgent timelines.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Developing Studio reports, including those with customized layouts, condition formatting, dynamic grouping, variable passing, macros, and HTML
- Debugging and tuning the performance of Cognos BI
- Direct reporting from relational databases
You will ideally have:
- 5+ years in the IT industry, with 3+ years working on Cognos development
- 2+ years of exposure with Java, JSP, jQuery, and Spring framework
- A Cognos 10.2, Cognos Analytics tool stack
- A good understanding of DB2 databases and hands-on experience with complex SQL logic and queries
- Strong experience in Meta data modelling and dimensional modelling using Cognos Framework Manager
- Prior exposure to e-governmental projects
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).