Cloud Operation Engineer - Azure
- Opportunity to work with highly technical skills supporting regional offices and projects.
- Competitive package and benefits.
- Chance to work with latest technologies and exciting projects.
- Provide production support, maintenance and administration on existing cloud infrastructure and services.
- Work closely with development team to design, deploy and manage global cloud infrastructure that enables secure, efficient, significant application development, deployment, and operations.
- Assist in with troubleshooting and tuning cloud infrastructure during development, test and production builds.
- Ensure compliance processes to be met and documentation to meet standard and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with testing and validation teams to enable appropriate testing environments and parameters.
Key technical requirements:
- 4+ years of hands on experience in supporting and monitoring on Cloud infrastructure environment, preferably on Azure.
- Experience in a DevOps role, with a demonstrated understanding of the entire development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience in scripting or programming languages like Shell, C#, or Python.
- Knowledge on containerization methods and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) for managing development environments.
- In-depth hands-on experience in infrastructure on Windows & Linux environment.
- Candidates with Azure related certifications or DevOps certifications will be added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).