Cloud Engineer - AWS
- Opportunity to work with highly technical skills supporting regional offices and projects.
- Competitive package and benefits.
- Chance to work with latest technologies and teams across the regions.
- Maintain existing local infrastructure in Singapore including back-end layers deployed in Singapore.
- Provide support and work closely with European regional to align and standardize infrastructure and software systems.
- Provide support for all infrastructure related task for Singapore.
- Involve in projects and support with the HQ team to roll out or implement new technologies.
Key technical requirements:
- 4+ years of hands on experience in supporting and monitoring on Cloud infrastructure environment.
- Expertise in AWS ecosystems and managed services including EKS, ECR, Kinesis Video Stream, IAM, etc.
- Hands-on experience in working in Kubernetes environment.
- Hands-on experience in Network administration activities (monitoring, logging, scripting, etc.)
- Technical knowledge in network automation and infrastructure as a code (IaC) including Ansible, Terrafrom, Gitlab-CI
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills and independent working attitude to work with teams across the regions.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).