Cloud Automation Engineer - DevOps/DevSecOps
A leading organization in the with the best products in the cyber security industry is looking for talented and passional Infrastructure Cloud Automation experts to join their rapid-growing team and set pioneer foot in Singapore office.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Design, configure and maintains platform operations for cloud deployments of business-critical systems and infrastructure
- Builds and maintains a full DevOps/DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline for IT Automation processes.
- Automate repeatable tasks for both the IT and Security teams, with the mindset of "Automate where possible".
- Documentation of processes and ensure tasks are done within internal policies
Key Technical requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in working in Cloud-based environment, preferred in AWS or Google cloud.
- Expert in working with Linux infrastructure environment.
- Hands-on technical experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expert in writing Python, Bash, C++ or GoLang for automation purposes.
- Experience in using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Terraform.
- Experience working with monitoring and log management tools such as Splunk, Zabbix, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with Software as a service (SaaS) is preferred.
- Passionate about automation and emerging technologies and take initiatives to build up new process.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).