Cloud Architect - Serverless
- Permanent opportunity with leading organization.
- Chance to lead and be part of highly technical team.
- Lead and provide Cloud technology expertise towards group's cloud strategy initiatives and priorities, including the current cloud migration projects.
- Act as solution architect or Subject-matter-expert (SME) for the cloud platform including IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps pipelines.
- Design and architect cloud solution across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network and data management and more.
- Develop methodology to automate cloud services and must ensure smooth operations.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- 10+ years of experience in solution architect, designing and managing on premise cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience in designing, development, integration, deployment, automation, transition, migration, and deploying solutions in Cloud platform, on-premise, and Hybrid environments
- Hands-on experience in one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc. in a wide range of services.
- Expertise in Cloud Computing, Platform As A Service (Paas), Infrastructure As A Service (Iaas), Microservises and Serverless Architecture.
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF and OpenShift.
- Hands on experience working in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment with strong appreciation of change/version control process and methodologies.
- Experience working in a large-scale enterprise IT environment involving hybrid architectures with complex and heterogeneous systems integration.
- Any Cloud Technology Professional Certifications will be a added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).