Civil Engineering Manager - Expat Package (Civil / MRT)
- MNC Consultancy Company
- Expatriate Package
- Oversea project
MNC Construction Consultancy company is looking for an experienced Design Manager to work on an exciting project oversea.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project manager / drafting monthly report, daily activity report, comments sheet matrices.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of design information in accordance with the agreed design programme and deliverable schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that the appointed design consultants carry out their duties in line with their appointment. The role may encompass input at both preconstruction and construction stage of a project. At times there may be a requirement to take responsibility for junior staff.
- Responsible to produce Design programmes, design scopes, design responsibility matrices, schedules to record progress, upline reporting, attending/chairing necessary meetings and workshops.
- Responsible for ensuring that the design is compliant to relevant legislation and technical requirements.?
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Civil Engineering from reputable university
- At least 6 years experience in Design and Construction management work on large-scale MRT/Railway projects
- Willing to relocate to oversea
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun