In this newly created permanent role, you own the technical onboarding, technical certification, and ongoing technical enablement for the company's channel partners including Resellers, Distributors, System Integrators (SIs/GSIs), Advisories and Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
You will be working closely with the APAC Partner teams to ensure program alignment &consistent delivery of training. This role requires previous channel management & technical enablement experience.
- Built & maintain the APAC partner technical enablement plans as well as track the technical capabilities of the channel partners (SIs/GSIs, Distis, Resellers, etc)
- Overall responsibility for implementing APAC-wide channel partner technical enablement programs
- Design, build, and roll out a learning strategy to ensure successful partner technical onboarding and improve the partner's capability in pitching the company's market-leading application security solutions
- Deliver the enablement program based on guidelines and materials from corporate and provide remediation on identified gaps for partners on AppSec solutions and go-to-market strategies
- Work very closely with the internal APAC Partner Director and the in-countries regional Channel Sales Managers to determine partner capacity and capability needs
- Interface with various teams and groups, program/project teams, and other stakeholders across regions to effectively develop required APAC channel technical capabilities
- 10-12 years of relevant work experience in a similar capacity (APAC Sales Engineer or Channel Sales Engineer in an Enterprise Software vendor environment)
- Degree in a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, etc)
- Project & Program management experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skill as you will be technical trainer for the channel partners to enable them in the company's software security solutions
- Software Development background/experience in one or more programming and scripting languages
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to travel across the region (to train & enable the channel partners) up to 40% of the working time
- A background in the Software Security industry including penetration testing and code review is highly preferred
- General understanding of partner community, technology trends, and competitive landscape in assigned regions
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Daniela Oprisan on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela).