C++ Software Engineer
One of the top semiconductor manufacturing companies is looking for a Software Engineer specializing in C++. Experience within the semiconductor space is a bonus, but not a must have.
Open to fresh graduates with some relevant experiences. The salary range for this role is $4000-5500.
The Quick Responsibilities
- Work with product specialists and engineers to develop new software functionalities
- Engage in implementations for automation machine applications to enhance capabilities
- Software requirement analysis and documentation
- Use version control and tracking tools for software release management and documentation
We'd Like To See:
- Experience in software design and implementation using C++ under a Linux environment
- Knowledge of software process, quality, version control and testing methodologies
- An understanding of mechanical systems, electronics or semiconductor packaging process will be an advantage, but not necessarily a must have
- Experience with QT framework
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and systematic approach
- Knowledge or experience of Agile methodology would be a big bonus
- A bonus if you have fluency in German, there will be occasional interactions with customers in Germany. This is not a must have though, just a bonus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).