Position: (/Senior) Software Engineer
My client has a reputation on the market for producing state-of-the-art hardware and software in the consumer electronics industry.
They are currently working on the next generation of software which combines cutting edge technology and innovation to improve the experience of their users.
As a part of the Software Project team building, the Software Engineer will:
- Be responsible for the technical/solution designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the product/functional specification of the solution.
- Collaborate with product and solution teams to create, implement and maintain the product/solution development roadmap.
- Ensure all work adheres to the set software development methodologies and processes
- Document design to ensure the usability, supportability and maintainability of the code base
- Provide strong and timely support to deployment teams
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience of software design and development methodologies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and expert knowledge of C++ development
- Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- (For Senior Software Engineer) Experience guiding small teams and/or junior software engineers
- Experience developing Windows applications will be a plus
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)