C# Software Engineer
One of the top semiconductor manufacturing companies is looking for a Software Engineer specializing in .NET. Experience within the semiconductor space is a bonus, but not a must have.
This is a permanent position, and the salary range for this role is $4000-6000.
The Quick Responsibilities
- Be involved in the Incremental development of software modules
- Analyse customer issues and implement solutions within existing machine application
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing new releases with unit testing, simulating processes, and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Install & beta test new software releases
We'd Like To See:
- A Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with agile software development processes, quality control and test driven development
- Prior experience within automation or equipment industries would be a big bonus, not necessarily a must have
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET framework (C#, WCF, WPF) using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of UML and state machines
- Experience with version control in Mercurial / GIT
- Experience with PLC language ST (IEC 6-1131)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).