C#.Net Developer (Sitecore expertise) - 2-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- Full-stack development experience
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit will be designing, developing and testing custom full-stack software applications. Technology modernisation is key to the organisation.
You're able to demonstrate self-discipline and passion in software engineering. Possess advanced understanding beyond the fundamentals of design and development.
- Extensive five years' experience with C# .Net, preferably with Sitecore v8 & 9 development
- Experience working on enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in projects from scratch
- Service-oriented development (WCF, Web API or ASMX)
- Good TDD skills - must have an excellent working knowledge of .Net unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, xUnit and test and mocking tools such as Moq, RhinoMocks)
- Experience working with agile using either SCRUM or Kanban
- Good to have Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).