Business System Analyst
As a Business System Analyst, you'll be working with vendors, business, analytical, and supply chain teams to support a Point of Sales data collection project.
This position is a 1 year contract with potential for renewal. The salary range is $4000-5000, along with bonuses and other benefits. Only open to Singaporeans at this time.
- You'll be working on a large scale POS data collection project.
- Provide updates to stakeholders and identify potential risks or areas of ipprovement
- Construct test scripts and documentation, support UAT, prepare and perform a system cut-over
- Provide technical support and consultancy to business teams
- Manage vendors, ensure they are following standard procedures, and ensure timely action on project deliverables
- Conduct performance reviews and construct process improvements if needed
- Design, test, and implement various reporting methods as needed
- Conduct training for key users
- Investigate and rectify reported system shortcomings.
- Manage the local data warehouse, and perform support of the local data warehouse. Work alongside other teams to ensure system is healthy
What We'd Like To See
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Experience with databases, such as SQL, MS Azure, or Snowflake
- AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- Programming (Python, API, VB scripting)
- Software application experience (Cognos, Tableau, MS office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 15 days of annual leave (PTO)
- Half day once a month, plus 4 company specific floating holidays a year
- 1 month completion bonus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).