My client is a globally recognized MNC in the Electronics/e-Commerce industry. They are actively looking for a Business Planning and Development Manager to come on board and lead cross-functional activities within the organization.
- Manage contract negotiations and supplier selection recommendations
- Lead organizational communications between potential business partners, vendors and suppliers
- Implement and promote strategic business solutions to engage external customers
- Evaluate and select content for organizational monthly reports among their different business units
- Coordinate and host different company's regional events
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant field
- Strong English and Japanese (written and verbal) language proficiency is required in order to communicate effectively with business partners, vendors and suppliers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Business Acumen
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).