My client is a global leader handling logistics solutions to the multiple industries. With a huge presence globally, top-of-mind branding and end-to-end service capabilities, you will be the bridge between the organisation and new opportunities within the new enery/renewables market.
You will be taking on the role of a Business Development Manager on a regional scale. The scope of the role includes:
- Generate sales leads/growth and expansion opportunities
- Advisory role for all market related trends and changes
- Build successful business case to translate strategic/financial benefits of new opportunities
- Key stakeholder management from internal to external parties
- Cross department collaboration to maximise value
- Key collaborator with clients
- Ensure quality of outsourced service providers
- Drive and strengthen relationship with existing clients to improve strategic value
- Degree in any business/engineering related discipline
- At least 5 years of business development experience to the new energy/renewables or relevant industries
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).