My client firm is a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce that enables businesses to deliver a superior customer experience. Been in the market over 20years, the global team consists of around 500 employees in 20 different offices around the world.
Their communications and payments platform empowers marketing, sales and customer support to automate engagement with customers across multiple mobile channels, blended with seamless payment capabilities that drive sales, gain customers and increase customer happiness.
Currently looking for Business Development Manager for SEA region (located in Singapore).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Travel is required, primarily within SEA region and to HQ in Netherlands occasionally (not during COVID)
- 5+ years experience in software sales (CX Sales highly appreciated)
- Passion for understanding and explaining technology
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Impeccable work ethic and dedication towards customers
- Strong alignment with company values
- Demonstrated experience with Large Enterprise and the ability to leverage those contacts
- Experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- You have the discipline to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quota
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)