This well established financial servicing firm is pioneering an alternative source of funding to an underserved segment. The company has expanded across multiple markets and businesses in new and existing geographies in APAC. Starting from Singapore, currently the firm is looking for Business Development Director who can rapidly scale new business, identify opportunities and maintain client relationships across the region.
If you are entrepreneur and having a good understanding of financial products and it's technology, as well as having a great BFSI networks within SEA, please take a look, and apply directly via the link below. I will get in touch with you with more information of the company.
- Develop and help execute channel strategy and business plans with key multi-national partners in APAC region
- Establish direct contacts with priority partners at a senior level, demonstrating strong sales and marketing skills in those interactions, assisting the team in maximizing increased deal registrations and fill partner-sourced sales funnel.
- Instil disciplined cadence of partner pipeline reviews with the regional Channel Managers and prioritized partners
- Proactively lead a joint the partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate and deliver training and on-boarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes
- Work with the Channel Marketing team to drive marketing programs and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- 8+ years successful Enterprise Software sales experience, Alliances, and/or Channels experience.
- Extensive relationship and consultative selling experience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Direct sales experience a plus
- Tenacious and aggressive "hunter" mentality
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)