Business Analyst - 2-year contract - Singapore
Our client is a major IT solution provider multinational who provides e-government solutions to a diverse group of clients globally. The ideal fit will include 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst with Products' experience.
You will be performing research and gather market intel, requirements for new and existing products. Document and evaluate product requirements and work with development and business teams in supporting the delivery of product roadmaps.
As this is a client-facing role, you will be working with external stakeholders and document the requirements and translate the requirements into user stories. Gather feedback on the products and recommend for improvements. Review product performance during the life cycle, and further review the existing product portfolio and development.
Requirements and expectations:
- 3 years or more relevant work experience in Products and as a Business Analyst
- Familiar with writing use cases and user stories to articulate requirements and need to the development team
- Expressive and observant, able to communicate clearly and identify, anticipate pain points, opportunities, managing expectations and business relationships.
- Possess good understanding of Agile methodology in the implementation of solutions and UX development environment
- Well-versed in enterprise systems' technology: Microsoft/Java
- Genuine interest and keen for further career development in learning emerging technology such a microservices, machine learning, blockchain.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).