IT Business Analyst - CTRM/ETRM
About the client:
- 13th month package with attractive benefits.
- Diverse team culture with learning opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for but limited to:
- Analyze business requirements and propose solution designs.
- Conduct gap analysis, identify functional gaps in existing system.
- Ensure business requirements are met for system implementation and users are well-trained.
- Implement, enhance and provide support for commodity trading and risk (CTRM)/ETRM applications for the region.
- Understand system functionalities and be able to recommend solutions and improvements
- Document functional specifications and work closely with the Regional team to facilitate development.
Key technical requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working in business analyst position on CTRM/ETRM system.
- Experience in implementing and supporting with CTRM system.
- Hands-on experience in development or supporting .Net/Java applications.
- Experience in working with commodities trading is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills to work with internal and external parties across all levels.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).