ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known brand in the Education industry who is looking to hire a Business Analyst to partner closely with the Senior Management Team in the upcoming expansion plans.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the monthly reports and analysis, to explain the performance and to oversee projects with approved business plans
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process, preparation of presentation for board review and approval
- Business partner with senior stakeholders in tracking and managing their budget and understand the risks and opportunities to our financial targets
- Creating ROI models on business cases, which regards to regional expansion, CAPEX investments, key marketing spendings, and new business initiatives
- Compiling the monthly dashboards for financial and operational KPIs for management review
- Preparing the monthly sales target achievement for teams
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 4 years of experience with hands-on experience in financial modelling
- Candidates with audit experience will be advantageous
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).