.NET Core Backend Developer
Looking for a mid to senior level Software Developer with experience in .NET Core, Microservices, and Agile methodology. The salary range for this position is $5500 - $7800, with additional bonuses.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be working on an eCommerce transformation project for a major automotive company.
- Develop and maintain back-end and integration components required to enable online commerce, retail POS solutions and any other user / customer-facing solutions that may be relevant to a development project.
- Align with Business Analyst and IT integration specialist regarding specific functional requirements.
- Participate- and adhere to Agile methodologies and artifacts (sprint planning, stand-ups, retro, show-and-tell)
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders (especially Solutions Architect and Agile Coach) to ensure that a robust and elegant solution is designed
- Attend relevant workshops, market sessions and interactions.
- Liaise with ITI to ensure that all infrastructure requirements are in place
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- 5+ years' experience working in software development projects
- Proven track record in developing and implementing digital projects
- Project management experience with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong solution orientation and problem solving skills.
- Automotive and eCommerce Industry domain knowledge a definite plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and tool-sets
Specific Technical knowledge
- .NET Core
- WCF / REST Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Telerik MVC
- Atlassian Toolchain
- Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes
- Entity Framework
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).