Automation Engineer - Leading International Food Specialities Plant
- Permanent role with an International MNC
- Team lead role - Manage a team of technicians including contractors
- Attractive Package & Benefits
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities
My client is a leading International Food Specialties Business who are currently looking to hire an Automation Engineer for their production plant in Singapore. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be in charge of all automation related maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment's on site.
The role requires someone with good knowledge in PLC Programming language (Siemens, Omron and Keyence) along with Siemens SCADA & HMI Systems and BMS within Chemicals, Pharma, Food and Nutrition sector.
It's a permanent role that offers an excellent platform for career development along with an attractive salary & benefits.
- Degree in Engineering
- 6 to 10 years of related experience in equipment automation and maintenance of process plans
- Knowledge and experience in PLC equipment automation, Siemens SCADA and HMI system
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).