Automation Assistant Engineer - Leading International Food & Nutrition Specialties Plant
Looking for a role that offers an ideal career pathway to become an Automation Engineer of a State of the art plant?
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities
My client is leading International Food Specialties Business who are looking to hire an Automation Assistant Engineer for their production plant in Singapore. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager , you will be in charge of all automation related maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment's on site.
The role requires someone with good knowledge in PLC Programming language : Siemens Step 7, Rockwell RS Logix, B&R automation) and field instruments like control valves, temperature and pressure transmitters. Knowledge and exposure in packaging systems will be a good advantage.
It's a permanent role that offers an excellent platform for career development along with an attractive salary & benefits.
- Nitec or Diploma in Engineering/Food Technology
- 2 to 6 years of related experience in a Chemical/Food processing/Food/ Pharma plant environment
- Able to work independently with less supervision
- Knowledge and experience in Control Systems / PLC Programming / SCADA/HMI System / ABB Robotic, B&R automation
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).