Assistant Manager - (FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS)
Purpose for the role is to perform review and analysis of financial data of the Operating Units and Group for management reporting and providing support to line managers within the department.
Overview of Job Scope and Responsibilities
- Perform review and analysis of management accounts and reports for monthly, quarterly forecast and budget reporting
- Ensure timely provision of accurate financial data of the Group and assist in the preparation of Group management reports
- Region level coordination and liaison on financial planning and analysis matters
- To conduct feasibility studies and submit recommendations on new projects so as to support management decision processes
- To manage and supervise work of junior staff within the Accounts and Finance Department
- To develop and deliver proactively Finance strategies and recommending action plan that contribute to the achievement of the corporate strategy and operational objectives of the Group
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with min 5 years working experience; experience in Financial Analysis or Group financial consolidation will be an added advantage.
- Strong team player, independent and able to manage stress under tight reporting timelines.
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills and enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.