Assistant Product Owner - 12-month Contract
You will provide support to the Product Owner in defining roadmaps and sales processes blueprints, aligned with the Company's goals within set boundaries. This position will handle digital projects, to support and enable integration of retail front-ended solutions through discussions with development units using the corresponding software with internal IT systems in accordance with local and business stakeholders.
The key elements of project scopes includes writing user stories collaborating with global teams and IT units to ensure operational success globally and locally.
- Provide support to Product Owner and handle multiple ongoing digital projects.
- Developing a multi-channel platform process through collaboration with engineers and business units.
- Devise quarterly product roadmaps with delivery plans for senior stakeholders
- Create a model to maximise product usage while maintaining product health.
- Working closely with global and business stakeholders and IT units to ensure smooth delivery of global and local initiatives.
- Gather market requirements for Processes and Systems changes
- Engage in dialogues with markets and Global Directors.
- Achieve market buy-ins through good steering of project management.
- Support the Sales Process Blueprints with IT units by collaborating and setting up targets and boundaries.
- Support the integration of current systems and data with the current retail front-end systems and internal systems using proper software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Information Management Systems or relevant discipline.
- Relevant working experience in Product Ownership
- Experience in the automotive industry/retail is a plus.
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
- At least 1 year experience as a Team Lead.
- Confident and well-spoken with the demonstrated ability to perform clear, structured and precise ideas and recommendations to senior stakeholders and HQ.
- Proven track record in working alongside with business users and stakeholders to achieve targets and operational success, and also to take responsibility for successes and failures.