About the Role:
- Ensure timely and accurate month end closing and reporting to HQ.
- Develop financial plans; monitor and analyze actual and plan performance for Singapore office
- Support in in-depth financial analysis, product margin analysis, costs monitoring and control.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly management reports.
- Define accounting entry instructions relating to company operations process/policies
- Ensure effectiveness of internal controls surrounding key operational processes.
- To contribute to continuous improvement of the business's financial system, analysis and processes to deliver timely and accurate information for improved decision-making.
- Support ad-hoc projects on IT systems, efficiency programs, internal controls.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent with min 4 years in the field of financial and management & reporting background
- Good financial analytical skills with continuous improvement mindset.
- Task oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player, ability to learn fast and perform under tight deadlines / pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP (FICO), Data Warehouse excel-integrated programs.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting, IFRS and tax regulations.