Assistant Product Owner - Support & Integration - 12-month contract - Singapore
- E-commerce solutions
- Product improvement, high user engagement and identification of pain points
- Assist Product Owners on process requirements into an existing global blueprint
Digital Transformation global project headquartered from Singapore. A highly collaborative and agile environment - You get the chance to be part of a vastly passionate and warm team. You'll be kicking off custom-built products from scratch, champion to set the stage in becoming the driver to change.
You set to commit, deliver and ensure productivity as part of the full end-to-end e-commerce solutions and digital activities.
- Overlook Sales & Business Process project and take part in strategic development of IT systems globally
- Support Product Owner in introducing system and process requirements into existing blueprint
- Work with stakeholders and Product Owners, taking on key elements of product ownership which includes user-stories, collaborating with development team, aligning with markets and stakeholders on integration of frontend solutions corresponding middleware and foundation systems.
- Share responsibilities with Product Owners to optimize existing blueprint and defining roadmap.
- Lead sprint planning and backlog refinement meetings for products
- Develop training concept and materials, develop rollout concept and analysis of functional gaps during SIT and UAT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Products with key experience in driving business process improvements
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Possess domain knowledge in Sales and Business Processes and prior experience in supporting Product Owners and international projects
- Strong in Stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Experience in integration, system roll-outs, strategic development planning and development of user stories.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).