A leading APAC-focused real estate development firm is seeking an Asset Management & Business Development professional to join a newly-created team covering the SEA geographical market. You will be responsible for asset management of existing projects, as well as business development to seek more opportunities for the business.
Asset management role includes:
- Manage and resolve contract matters with joint venture partner and stakeholders
- Manage financial performance of existing projects to improve profitability and cash flow
- Review and formulate marketing strategies with the marketing team to ensure sales target
- Achieve targets in costs, time and quality, in collaboration with Quality Management Dept.
- Review financing and tax & accounting matters, in collaboration with subject-matter experts
- Conduct market study and identify trend of residential development
- Nurture business relations with joint venture partner, in preparation for new projects
Business development role includes:
- Study macro-economy and market of the country in identifying investment opportunities
- Identify potential joint venture partners and to develop business relations
- Acquire new projects in line with long-term growth strategy of company
- Build financial models to study profitability of project
- Degree-educated in any discipline
- At least 4-5 years of relevant project/asset management and business development experience is preferred
- Frequent travelling would be required once travelling is permitted
- Strong team player with good initiative, but also capable of working independently
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Financial and accounting knowledge will be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).