Applications Manager - Enterprise Systems
A leading organization in the Pharmaceutical industry is looking for an Application Manager to join in their regional IT team sitting in Singapore and manage their internal backend enterprise applications.
- Manage and ensure smooth operations for existing enterprise applications across the business (ERP, SFE, CRM, Supply Chain, Finance & HR)
- Provide fit-gap analysis, business process optimization, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of application solutions like SAP, IQVIA SFE, CRM.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders, coordinating delivery activities across other business and IT functions in the company and facilitate effective utilization of the application systems.
- Act as Project Lead and ensure delivery or application related projects (roll outs, upgrade, migration)
- Lead change management and increase adoption of applications.
- Prepare and propose robust solutions to meet the functional needs by studying, advising appropriate recommendation to enhance project requirement or minimize recurring issues.
- Ensure proper project documentation and identify potential risks with mitigation to ensure smooth delivery of project.
Key Technical requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in managing enterprise applications and systems in cross-functional modules.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation, enhancement and supporting applications systems including but not limited to: ERP, CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft, HR and Finance related systems.
- Experience in working with Pharmaceutical, Medical devices or healthcare related industries will be added advantage.
- Practical project management skills, with ability to manage and implement new technologies
- Excellent project & technical documentation skills with fundamental knowledge on
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work independently
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).