My client is one of the largest names in the biotechnology sector and is looking for an experienced Technical Support and Productivity Manager to monitor and increase efficiency of installation of key diagnostics instruments across APAC
This role will work closely with commercial leaders to position my client's products to ensure long term business value
- Global Name
- Regional Role
- Attractive Salary
- Assume ownership of regional dashboards of all devices.
- Analyse, formulate, and implement successful instrument productivity plans.
- Liaise with APAC local country teams to assess usage patterns on the instruments and identify key enablers and engage stakeholders to design, manage, and implement plans that result in optimal utilization across all customer sites
- Manage all aspects of data collection, collation, and analyse data to provide predictive inputs on the installation base
- Manage Escalations on product issues and ensure timely complaint resolutions.
- Drive initiatives to maximize instrument wise efficiency & increase the burn rate on the instrument.
- Manage Customer Experience with the help of predictive analysis and maximise mean time before failure (MTBF)
- Lead trainings on internal and external stakeholders and ensure that the right technical expertise is available at key customer interfaces.
- Identify opportunities and new channels for market growth and provide regular reports and updates on program progress
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure the process is maintained and executed across all product portfolios.
- Build strong relations with cross-functional teams at a local, regional, and global level
- Ensure all activities carried out in accordance with relevant safety and regulatory standards
- Degree/master's in science, Engineering or equivalent with 5-7 years of experience
- Experience working with IVD instruments
- Skilled in Statistics, Operational Research and Project Management (PMP is a skill)
- Prior experience in technical support/field service from a diagnostic life science background
- Familiarity with quality management standards
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to communicate with target audience - Healthcare professionals, Key commercial leaders and other authorities/clients
- Knowledge to create and review clinical evaluation protocols.
- Regional exposure will be a big plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).