APAC Technical Service Engineer - Chemicals Plants, Refineries and Petrochemical plants
" Ideal for a hands-on technician in a chemical plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment. "
- APAC Regional Coverage
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider who serve the Chemicals and Refineries sector. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Service Engineer to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Service manager, this role will be responsible for on-site project works covering installation,repair and upgrades for Refineries and Petrochemical customers (Distillation Columns).
- Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 6 years of relevant of hands-on experience in a Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical/Process plant as a Technician or Engineer
- Willingness to travel: 60-70% : travel within APAC Countries
- WSQ Assess Confined Space will be an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skill
My client is the market leader in their specialization and have got an established customer base. The role offers an attractive career bundled with a good salary package and an excellent regional exposure.
Ideal for a hands-on technician in a plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).