Our client, a global MNC in the consulting space is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead for their APAC team. They are seeking someone who is happy to be hands on but at the same time operate at a strategic level. This person will be required to partner closely senior stakeholders as well as HR teams at the local and regional level.
- Lead the sourcing strategy and vision for the APAC region
- Lead recruitment initiatives and programs, increase social media presence and referral programs
- Have a strong understanding of business needs, create a healthy pipeline of relevant talent pools and provide talent market insights
- Use data analytics to assess past performance and improve future decisions for the business
- Promote the the brand in APAC markets
- Manage / lead a team of recruiters
Skills and Experience
- At least 8 to 10 years experience in talent acquisition, preferably within the management consulting space and at a regional level
- Previous experience managing a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at a senior level
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive the talent acquisition strategy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data analytics skills
- Ability to think outside the box and always looking to improve processes and systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).