My client is a rapidly growing US-MNC looking to diversify their business operations into new industries. This leadership role will give you the opportunity to be a pioneer of their expanding operations where you will be empower to build your team and organizational culture.
- Lead and train customer satisfaction, technical support, and order fulfilment teams (10 members)
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure accurate order fulfilment in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Ensure organisation, business partners, and customer overall satisfaction by managing pricing, quoting, contracting, invoicing, payment checking, and product selection processes
- Evaluate key performance indicators, identify areas of opportunity and implement corrective actions to improve business processes
- Develop and execute standard procedures, customer service policies and regulations to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain close communication with key accounts to identify their requirements and formulate the best strategy to meet their expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business discipline or relevant field (MBA/Master's preferred)
- At least 7 years of managerial experience in leading S&OP/order fulfilment teams with a recognised multinational organisation in the medical/pharmaceutical/life science industry
- Strong ERP-SAP proficiency (highly preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Office package skills (pivot tables, V-Lookup, IF, formulas and graphs)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English (additional language preferred)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).