ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known Japanese MNC in the Tech industry. They are looking to hire an AP Team Lead to assist the Finance Director and spearhead the AP function for the organisation.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Analyse and review AP ageing, advances to Vendors, GR/IR and AP reconciliation
- Ensure that invoices are processed timely and accurately, complying to contract terms
- Provide updates to management team on the AP status and highlight potential risks
- Liaise with vendors and internal operational stakeholders for AP related queries
- Review payment proposal and supporting documents
- Manage the P2P shared service team and drive process improvements and efficiency
- Ensure accurate and timely cost accruals, and review fixed assets transactions, including account reconciliation and resolve operational related issues for fixed assets
- Co-ordinate the annual fixed assets physical count
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a focus on AP will be preferred
- Experience with SAP is a MUST
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).