My client is a world leader in the semiconductor industry and is on the lookout for an experienced Analog Layout Manager.
- Plan, schedule, and carry out layout with quality and on time.
- Utilize advanced CAD tools and mask design knowledge to deliver correct and robust layout
- Exceed engineering specifications and expectations by working closely with the circuit design teams.
- Guide and mentor a team and set best practises for layout design
- Author relevant technical documents.
- Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years' experience with analog/mixed-signal layout design of CMOS circuits.
- Experience in layout designing of PA / LNA / PLL / ADC / DAC / VCO / TDC / phase interpolator / DCDC, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise with custom and standard cell-based floor planning and hierarchical layout assembly.
- Experience leading a team of 8-10
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python, Perl, Ruby.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).