Assistant Manager - Data Modelling and Integration
This role will be responsible for building Data Models and Analytics in the Data Analytics team. You will be working on large data within a complex ecosystem to map the correlations of different systems in the data landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Star Schemas based dimensional modelling to develop the data warehouse.
- Champion data mapping/modelling activities for the UDM and refinement layers on Azure ( Delta Lake )
- Align divergent/disparate data into single enterprise data models.
- Back-end impact analysis on Regional systems and integrate into Big Data Platform. (eXtollo)
- Cross collaborate with business units and teams to build data models for dashboarding , reporting and AI insighting.
- Creation and documentation of data models ( Relational & Dimensional )
- Building data dictionaries and glossaries for lineages, definitions and metadata for all business domains.
- Data validation and cleansing for any inconsistencies.
- Working with TeraData/Peradata
- Daily Meeting/Standups on sprint reviews
- Ensuring Overall Delivery of dedicated solutions and maintaining IT landscape.
- Regional stakeholder engagements
- Ability to translate/illustrate technical and functional processes of data model complexity to different business groups with solutioning recommendations.
Qualifications for the role
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer/Data Science or any relevant discipline.
- 5 years working hands-on experience in relational/dimensional data
- Technical experience in Analytics (RDBMS, Dimensional, NoSQL platforms, ETL and Data Ingestion)
- Technical working experience in Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Enterprise Big Data Platforms.
- Experienced in Requirement gathering and analysis, Data analysis and architecture.
- Experience in Business Modelling and Dimensional modelling
- Experience in SQL Server Integration, Reporting and Analytic Services.
- Technical Knowledge in Azure DataBricks, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory
- Azure Cloud Based Services ( Data Warehousing and Analytics )
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Metadata / Data Management and Modelling with relevant tools ( ER Studio / Erwin )
- Knowledge in Data Architecture and Infrastructure and Visualization
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.